Monday, May 5, 2008

flush...

For those that don't know me well, one of my favorite crafty projects are decorated toilet seats. One of the most fabulous people I know, Lisa, taught me this craft... my toilets display her works, both of which are stunning pieces I enjoy every time I use the loux (is that how you spell that?) Anyway, I'm tossing around the idea of starting a side biz where you could choose your trim colors and art and I would make a custom seat for you. If this is something that would interest you, please comment with your oppinion on how much you might pay or expect to pay for such a custom item (thanks!!). Anyway... here is one of my creations.

This seat I created for my friend Heather this last Christmas... she loves irises and has them all over her purple themed bathroom... it fit in perfect!

2 comments:

Remotely Mars said...

I would commission a potty seat from you. I was just thinking I should call you, our seat is coming apart and needs to be replaced, and how better to replace it than with a sassy seat? I'm still thinking about how much I would pay... Probably between $75 and $100, but that is probably my cheapskate mentality. I think those would be low numbers for original art and the amount of effort you put into it. Still that is what comes to mind as a comfortable price range.

--A

sassalicious said...

Hi remotely mars :) I'd love to make a seat for you... what do you want on it?