Wednesday, October 27, 2010

been a while...

sorry! It has been a long time actually... but there are new craftinesses to report! :)

Knitting has slowed down since the holidays, but I've managed a couple of projects... a felted purse for a silent auction fund raiser put on by Zonta to raise money for a scholarship fund for women. Also another set of wristies for possibly me... still need some blocking though. I have 3 new babies to knit hats for, so we'll see if that happens.

Toilet seats have gained momentum! I have launched FoxyPotty (thank you Jodie for helping brainstorm the name :) on etsy.com... new shop is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnottyTemptations and it now has a facebook page you can be a fan of if you'd like: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FoxyPotty

I have 4 new seats up for sale, and I've sold 2 since the start... a cool Elvis on a blue translucent seat for my friend Barbara's husband (happy birthday!), and a custom seat with a sweet little pi-up for my friend Jaquiline.


No comments: